Saturday, November 5, 2011

30 Days of Thanks, Days 4 and 5

My goodness,I certainly tried to post yesterday and blogger was being very finicky for some reason. Alas I am catching up again.
Day 4.
 I am thankful for this little guy. My middle son, Iain. Iain is by far one of my biggest challenges in parenting. He was such an easy baby, he nursed easily, slept well, didn't cry much and was always just so calm. I thought we were so lucky to have such an easy time with him! When he hit about a year though? Boy did things change! He is one big ball of energy and will. I'm not sure if there is anyone as headstrong as this boy. But oh is he such a joy as well! Iain is hilarious and his heart is huge. Some of the things that he says just make me laugh so much and I love his snuggles. He is very much a mama's boy right now, I'm not sure I've ever seen a more clingy child but it's ok. He's not quite 5 yet and I don't mind him needing to stick close to me right now. I am so very thankful for my sweet boy.

Day 5
I am so thankful for this man. The last 11 years of my life have been amazing because of Adam. He is an amazing father to our children and wonderful provider for our family. He is an amazing husband. He is my best friend. Today he took the boys and I got a haircut and had some quiet time at home, and I am so thankful that he is MY husband!

No comments:

Post a Comment